Mac OS X
You already have what you need to run most of the Microcodes. Follow these steps:
- Select and copy the code from the website. You must make sure to copy from the hash symbol (#) to the end of the last line.
- Open the Terminal application (located in the Utilities folder in your Applications folder)
- In the Terminal window type "vim mc.pl" and hit return
- Type "i". You should see --INSERT-- at bottom left of the Terminal window.
- Hit CTRL-v on your keyboard to paste the code into the Terminal window
- Hit the "escape" key on your keyboard
- Type ":wq" and hit return
- Type "perl mc.pl" and hit return
I'm assuming you already know. If not, it's basically the same as OS X above. However, the terminal is located somewhere else depending on what dekstop you're using.